CEO / Senior Investment Partner
Nothing is more gratifying than seeing my clients achieve a confident retirement. We build discussions around what is most important to you and what you want to achieve. Sometimes it may be a realistic picture of where you are in relation to where you want to go and other times it’s purely wealth management. Our approach adapts to your financial picture and your ever-changing needs.
- Berry College, Rome, GA – 1993 BA, marketing and finance
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- 2017-present – CEO, Senior Investment Partner, Zenith Advisory Group LLC,
- 2008-2017 – Senior Investment Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., Miamisburg, Ohio
- 2006-2008 – Senior Investment Advisor, JPMorgan Private Client Group, Dayton, Ohio
- 1999-2006 – Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Miamisburg, Ohio
- Son: Jack, 12
- Reside in Springboro, Ohio
- Hobbies include cycling, skiing, racing
Head of Client Services
Debbie has several years' experience working in customer and client relations and has more than 12 years' experience in bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll preparation. She has also worked in the healthcare field. Debbie enjoys meeting and getting to know new people, as well as keeping in touch with those she already has professional relationships with. It is very important to her to maintain a bond with clients and assist them to the best of her ability. She strives to make each client feel comfortable and secure knowing that our firm will always put their best interest above all.
Matt is intimately involved in the specific needs of healthcare professionals. His experience and knowledge in working with medical providers is rooted in his unique personal involvement with his own family that is comprised of sub-specialty physicians. Clients will have the opportunity to work with an advisor who has a deep understanding of their complex wealth management demands.
Matthew is a CFP® professional who earned his MBA in Finance at Iowa State University and CIMBA Institute in Italy, and his undergraduate degree in Chemistry at Wartburg College. Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters along with their pets, international travel, skiing, and outdoor activities. He grew up on a farm in Iowa and currently resides in Northern Kentucky.